Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

GoGetFunding for Justin

Justin's Climate Reality Leadership Training

My name is Justin D Whitehead.  I live on beautiful Vancouver Island in the province of British Columbia in Canada. I am currently studying in the fields of Biology, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, and English.  I intend on focusing my studies on Positive Psychology/Mindfulness later on. I am a board member for the North Island Students Union, and I am also an Education Council member at North Island College in Courtenay, British Columbia.  In addition to that, I am a blogger/writer of sorts writing about political, environmental, technological, theological, and human rights issues.  I have over 600,000 online subscribers/followers, and I intend to use this training to further inform said audience regarding the importance of our part in climate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment