Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What some people will do for a buck

No, I'm not referring to John Edwards. Currently he is my pick to be president and I am please that he is using this despicable word to raise funds. I mean Ann Coulter. Why is she being allowed to slander honorable people and make a fortune at it. I have never listened to her except to read the transcript of her "dialog" with Mrs. Edwards. She disgusts me.

Coulter's words help Edwards raise cash - Yahoo! News

From the article:

"When Coulter appeared Tuesday on MSNBC's "Hardball," Elizabeth Edwards called in to ask Coulter to stop making personal attacks on her husband. The exchanged deteriorated, with Coulter shouting over Mrs. Edwards and demanding that the campaign stop using her name to raise money if they want her to stop personal attacks. Response to the controversy was so large that it repeatedly crashed the server for MSNBC's political blog Wednesday."

No comments:

Post a Comment