Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Olbermann: "Mr. Bush, You've ceased to be the President"

It's the 4th of July and I woke up depressed. I remember being proud when I saw our flag go by, holding my hand over my heart, or while serving my country, saluting. I can no longer be a proud American because of the depths of depravity that this corrupt administration has taken us.

If you watch nothing else in the next month, you MUST watch this.

Reminiscent of Edward R. Murrow standing up to Joe McCarthy when McCarthy subverted America, Keith Obermann, showing the anger that I and many of you feel, stands up for the country and gives us a voice. May this be the turning point.

Bush and Cheney, RESIGN!!!

AlterNet: Blogs: Video: Olbermann: "Mr. Bush, You've ceased to be the President" [VIDEO]: "In an edition of his 'Special Comment', Keith Olbermann pleads with Bush and Cheney to do the noble thing and resign, since they're incapable of putting partisan politics aside. "



No comments:

Post a Comment