Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

How Does George W. Bush Sleep At Night?

This is the best description of Bush that I have ever read. The man, and I use the term VERY loosely, is a sociopath. How in hell he got to be president I will never understand. He didn't win the election. His past is deplorable. His education non-existent. He was a legacy student. He is a coward that skipped the military and had the nerve to critisize men who had served (swift-boater). Chavez was being kind when he called him the devil. Christians should use him as an example of pure evil. Psychologists should use him as an example of a man with a major daddy issue. He should be impeached, tried for crimes against humanity at Nuremberg and sent to Spandau for infinity squared. I don't think hell would have him. He is the most despicable scum of my lifetime. and I am sickened every time I see his smirking face.

AlterNet: Blogs: PEEK: How Does George W. Bush Sleep At Night?

No comments:

Post a Comment