Search This Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Craft with a C not a K


Image: Frank Ridley Makes a Toy. Photo by Amy Shaw.


I have no talent myself to produce strong, useful and beautiful items. My craft is maintaining and fixing the things I have. So many things are disposable, from diapers to electronics. Anything that can be fixed is worth fixing. I love it when something that is beyond my capabilities and is finally dragged to the side of the road (we don't have a curb) and is picked up by someone who still sees value in it.

When you put out items for the trash haulers, do it a few days early and in a way it can be seen. Someone out there needs or wants it. It's a matter of displaying for the longest time to the largest number of passersby is a way they can look for it's value.

Aon

No comments:

Post a Comment